Friday, May 6, 2011

Victims of Raging Hormones

It is never a good idea to discuss politics with anyone, unlessof course you are an MP and it is ok to be seen shouting, screaming and slaming the table... then again, Singapore MPs don't do that.

During dinner tonight...

T2: Things are so expensive nowadays, I dont think we can survive on a single income. The gahment so do something about the high cost...

T1: (super pro-PAP) That is your problem if you want to maintain your lifestyle, give up your Prada and MiuMiu lah. Dont complain so much, it is not the gahment's problem if you cannot afford things, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

me: T1, you should read this... (suddenly thought of this note by Xiaxue.  T1 sounded quite much like this dumb-blonde wannabe and I open the webpage for her on the phone to read)

T1: (after reading...) ASK YOURSELF WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY... GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH GIBBISH
(seriously I cant recall what she said as there was a lot of shouting but she said something about comparing her with a dumb-blonde wannabe, and I should not add that comment that they both loved to make-up, which probably added to the rage)

Ok, perhaps T1 is not so well-informed about this dumb-blonde wannabe who might looked like one due to her serverely bleached hair but she is actually an awarded winning blogger.  What's more, she is pro-PAP, just like T1.

Immediately after T1's outburst, I thought "not again!!!"
Yes... I'm refering to her raging hormones. We've been suffering in silence for years during that few days in the month when she will appear with that super black "everyone owe me money" face.  Yah, you have a bad mood but that does not give you any rights to take it out on others.  This is emotional torturing.

As mature adults, we should all have some form of anger control before turning ourselves into the society.  I am not saying that I dont get out-of-control, I have a super hot temper too but I try my best not to display it unless of course otherwise provoked.  Alright, maybe I had provoked her at the wrong time of the month, otherwise I dont think T1 would explode like that.  Usually I have some check points like "Would I lash out at a new friend that I just know given the situation?" If no, then I wouldnt do that to people I know better, just to be fair to people who stick to me for all these years. 

Dont make yourself a victim of your raging hormones or others the victims of your raging hormones..
Here are some articles and websites that can help

Tame your 'raging hormones' - What you should know to stay in balance
http://www.raginghormones.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment