Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday, Kippy

Birthday cupcake for the boy who stole my heart 10 years ago

His name is Kippy, the puppy who came into our family 10 years ago and the one whom I missed most when I was stationed in Beijing. He's the sweetest and most affectionate doggie who is also a gentle giant with the kids. (well, he is a giant in his miniature schnauzer world, ok!)

Bay bullies Kippy all the time...

 
洁语录之:
Dont get a pet on impulse, remember, they are for life. You will always be the whole world to them, till the last day of their lives. I used to think and I still do... a dog won't abandon you but no one can say for sure that your children won't.

Stop animal abuse! Do not support illegal animals trading. If the buying stops, the killing can too!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment