Friday, June 10, 2011

Genetic Shopaholics

Evidence of where the Tham sisters got our shopaholic genes from.

During one of the days we were in Shanghai, when we came out of my bedroom after Kiiron's afternoon nap , mum excitedly told me that she saw a mini washing machine for sale on TV.  Did I hear correctly? She wants to buy a mini washing machine? She said it's very useful and exactly what she needed so that she can use it to wash small loads of clothes, especially Kiiron's ones. She even called up the hotline to ask about the product (Chicken & duck talk though as she cant really catch the mainland mandarin)

Ahhh... She had discover the joy of media shopping.  If she is not so afraid of using the computer, she would have excellent fun with online shopping.  Currently, I'm her personal shopper, she just need to tell me what she wants, I'll search and she pick.


This thing cost RMB269.  It is really mini and the function is simple, almost like a toy for Kiiron who is 22mths.  He kept throwing things into it, maybe he thought it's a dustbin!  We brought it back to Singapore. haha!  Mum claimed that this gadget can wash the clothes until very clean wor.  I wonder how many times she will use this before it goes into the store room.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment